Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hello, Winter Break!

So, there's no question that I've been completely neglecting this blog for months. The fact of the matter is that even though I really like to write about teaching and learning and kid stuff, there are just some other things in my life that take greater priority--such as actually teaching and learning. I've needed to give my full attention to those things as I've been finishing school and working with my Kindergarten class. But I've got some good news:

1. I successfully finished my Master's Degree!!!!

2. I am on Winter Break for two weeks.

It is so nice to get a little break, and I'm excited to start posting again.

In fact, here is a link to a book list that I found, with some books and stories about Christmas. I'm planning to write about a few of my favorites as well. I certainly have some catching up to do!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment