Monday, April 15, 2013

Seasons

Is it really April?

I don't even know where the last 4 months have gone. 

I've been as busy as ever in my classroom, enjoying this time with my 24 little learning wonders. We have been exploring the world through science and writing and math and social studies. We have been changing through it all- learning and growing with each new discovery, just as the seasons have continued to move forward and change. And much like the cycle of the seasons, our journey together is coming to an end, and new learning adventures will begin. It's always a bitter-sweet time, to see one season end and another begin. 
This is one of the Season Trees we made for our school Arts Night.

I have also been looking towards a new season in my personal life as well. This summer I will be welcoming my own little learning wonder into the world. I am so excited to become a mom, and to help this little one learn and grow and develop. I'm sure it is going to be a great, life-long learning adventure.

This year has gone by way too quickly, but I'm hoping to still share some of our classroom adventures before it is over. It has been a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment